Discover delicious food & drink from across Dumfries & Galloway
Dumfries and Galloway is renowned for its quality food which is just as sought after as the beautiful landscapes and friendly welcomes in the region.
Developed with funding from Dumfries and Galloway Council this website is designed to help you get the full flavour of Dumfries & Galloway.
Eat South West Scotland
Eat SW Scotland was founded in October 2020 after a successful application to Scotland Food & Drink to be the regional food group for Dumfries and Galloway.
The aims of the group are to identify and promote new opportunities, for food and drink businesses in Dumfries and Galloway through the following areas of activity:
- Supporting business start-up, innovation and growth
- Providing and promoting education, skills and training
- Increasing collaboration between organisations and businesses within D&G
- Increasing usage of locally sourced foods
- Showcasing this incredible part of Scotland to the world and highlighting the people and businesses that help drive it.
- Driving investment and attracting grant funding into the region
- Developing the circular economy and net zero practices
- Community Wealth Building
We would like all food and drink businesses in Dumfries and Galloway to become members of Eat SW Scotland. Free membership gives you the following benefits
- Linked In group and a monthly newsletter sharing funding, training and innovation opportunities
- Your business on this website
- One to one advice from the D&G regional food and drink co-ordinator Sheena Horner
- Opportunities to promote your business at events
- A chance to steer the Eat SW programme