Do you have a new food and drink business?
Do you make an amazing food or drink product that your friends say you should sell?
“ Jump Start” is a new food and drink programme from Eat S W Scotland in collaboration with Dumfries and Galloway Council and we WANT YOU to consider signing up to it!
Well FOODIES this is your chance!
This free programme will cover all the topics you need to grow a successful food and drink business.
And even better news is, that everyone who successfully completes the programme will receive a £500 grant to spend on their business. Yes, you read that correctly £500.
Now for the details.
This programme will consist of two half days in person training as well as one to one support and it will cover the following topics
- environmental Health requirements
- food Safety Standards such as HACCP and SALSA
- packaging and labelling
- brand, unique selling points, product positioning and customer personas
- sales channels and pricing
- digital presence such as websites and social media
- business model canvas
- scaling production
- trialling your product and gathering customer feedback
Does this sound like a programme for YOU or do you know someone in Dumfries and Galloway that Jump Start would be perfect for?
Then get applying now. Please email email@example.com to register your interest and a short application form will be sent out for you to complete.Back to blog